Pine nuts are small and elongated and they have a crunchy texture. They have a sweet and delicate flavor. Though small in size, pine nuts provide various health benefits. Besides culinary uses, pine nuts play an important role in the treatment, prevention, and management of various health disorders.
Chilgozas also contribute to maintaining good heart health and reduce the risks of cardiovascular diseases. Chilgozas are filled with unsaturated fats that reduce the levels of bad cholesterol in the blood. Omega-3 in them reduces the chances of blood clotting and prevents arrhythmias.
This also helps in preparing and building brain cells thus improving the thinking ability and blood flow to the brain. Chilgozas also prevent cellular stress and inflammation in the brain. Magnesium in them boosts the ability of the body to uptake glucose and helps in maintaining the sugar level of the body.
- Improves eyesight
- Builds stronger bones
- Excellent source of energy
- Good source of iron
- Fights free radicals
- Reduces blood Pressure
- Prevents the Risk of Cancer
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Helps in boosting brain health
- Reduces the inflammation from the body.
- Boost the energy levels in the body
- Strengthen immune system
- Keeps skin and hair young and healthy
- Helps in healthy digestion.