Beri Honey comes from the nectar collected by bees from the flowers of the Sidr tree in Pakistan. Honey produced by bees is reddish brown in color and has a rich texture. It is sweet and has a divine fruity taste. The honey has a rich and exuberant taste that tantalizes the taste buds
The Sidr tree is commonly found in the mountainous regions of Pakistan. It is popular honey due to its exquisite taste and uniqueness. The Sidr tree is grown in the wild and the honey obtained from the bees around the tree is 100% organic.
Natural pure honey contains many important constituents like organic acids, vitamins, enzymes amino acids, and minerals that keep your body active and healthy. Best to cure antibacterial and antifungal issues, heal wounds, and boost immunity, sore throat, digestion, and gut health. Honey is enriched with natural components that are beneficial for your health.
Taza Fresh Organic does not compromise the standard of its product which is why Taza Fresh organic Sidr Beri honey is 100% pure and natural. Taza Fresh presents fresh and sweet thick Honey all across Pakistan. Locally sourced and packed with care to delight you and your loved ones! The taste
of Honey provided by Taza Fresh lasts longer and relishes your taste buds.
Antioxidants present in Honey, including phenolic compounds, lessen the risk of cardiovascular diseases and strokes. Compared to sugar, doctors recommend using Honey for diabetic patients. Honey lowers triglyceride levels in the body, which is helpful for patients with type 2 diabetes.
You can also add this deliciously golden Honey to your meals to make them more delicious.
- Beneficial for heart health and protects from strokes
- Improves eye health
- Beneficial for people with diabetes
- Controls the blood pressure
- Lowers bad LDL and improves cholesterol in the body
- Lessens the risks of clot formation in blood
- Increase blood supply the heart
- Good for wounds, skin problems, and burns
- Beneficial for the cure of diabetic foot ulcers.
- Effective for throat infectious rich in antioxidants
- Natural antibacterial properties
- Used to treat wounds since ancient times
- May prevent and treat acne